Literally could eat this every day! It takes a minute of handy work but then, it’s literally just 4 ingredients and super fast to make. Plus, I’m pretty sure you can swap it with any cooked squash of your choice.
- 4 cups spaghetti squash
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Cover a large bowl with a dish towel and place the squash inside the towel.
- Squeeze out as much liquid as you can and discard the liquid. The more you squeeze, the firmer the toast.
- Then mix in the remaining ingredients and spread into a large circle or rectangle on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool.
I cut it into 4 toasts. Each toast is about 50 calories, 3g of protein and can be counted as a veggie to be eaten with any meal or snack within the @2bmindset.
Within the @2bmindset membership, we made it as a pizza crust and topped it with this incredible dairy-free Alfredo sauce and juicy chicken- delish!