Zucchini Pasta Meal
- 1 small – Yellow Onion
- 1 – carton sliced Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon – Olive Oil or cooking spray
- 3 – Zucchinis
- Salt and Pepper
- 3/4 cup – Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons – Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup – Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
Dice up the small yellow onion and add to the pan along with sliced mushrooms with the 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking spray. Simmer until softened (onions will become a clear color). During that time, ribbon the zucchinis with a veggie peeler. Add the ribboned zucchini, salt, and pepper to the pan and simmer on medium-low for 2 – 3 minutes (might need to drain out some liquid if too much). Then top with marinara sauce, plain non-fat Greek yogurt and mix together. Scoop onto your plate and top with mozzarella cheese and chow down!
If you make this Zucchini Pasta Meal, please take a picture and share it with me @ilanamuhlsteinRD as I would love to see how your’s turned out!
* As an Amazon Associate & Influencer, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This will not affect you or your purchase or raise the price for you, Happy Shopping!