Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 tablespoons – Chia Seeds
- 5 oz – Almond Milk (Soy Milk if you would like it a bit thicker) (might even try Chocolate Almond Milk)
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon spice of your choosing; cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie
- 1/4 cup – Strawberries (or another fruit on top of pudding)
If you make this Chia Seed Pudding, please take a picture and share it with me @ilanamuhlsteinRD as I would love to see how your’s turned out!
* As an Amazon Associate & Influencer, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This will not affect you or your purchase or raise the price for you, Happy Shopping!